CV Authoring Service
Hiring Managers, Recruiters and HR are increasingly overwhelmed by applicant volumes and need to make quick decisions.
CVs are often thrown into the “rejected” pile instantly for:
- Poor punctuation and grammar
- Unprofessional format/layout
- Inconsistent structure
- Listing of irrelevant information
- Image optimization
Guildhall’s team have worked on Human Resources campaigns for the regions largest companies for over 10 years. We have recruited for and advised on 1,000’s of positions in that time and our history is littered with one of delivery and success.
As such this puts Guildhall in a primary position to advise, consult and inform you on the best possible way to maximise your ability to secure an interview.
Our team hold Chartered status with the Institute of Recruitment Professionals (FIRP & MIRP) and would be delighted to share their insights with you to maximise your job prospects in this ever competitive market place.
- Upload your existing CV in an editable format such as .Doc or .Pages during the Checkout process
- Your existing CV will be reviewed by one of our FIRP or MIRP consultants
- Two editions will be sent to your registered email address within 7 working days (fully Annotated Edited Version and Final Edition CV)